Employee management forms the core of business success. If you hire the right resources and manage them efficiently, they will be productive and an asset to your organization. HR management, hence, is something that cannot be ignored.
Manging people (employees) in an organization is a time-consuming affair. When you automate tasks for employee management using appropriate software, not only will it save time but also streamline processes saving your resources and money. Such automated software is called HRMS software.
HR software manages the day-to-day task of HR professionals like leave management, payroll management, roster marking, shift management, recruitment and so on. HRMS software is not meant for big organizations only. HRMS software for small businesses effectively unburdens them from employee management so that they can focus on scaling up their profits.
The benefits of proper HRMS software is immense.
It streamlines the HR processes
It removes process bottlenecks
It decreases time, resources and efforts
It reduces the manual paperwork filing and maintenance
It lowers the operational cost
It effectively communicates information between employees and management.
It increases employee resource efficiency
Selecting a proper HRMS for your enterprise is a tricky affair. Some of the best HRMS solutions available in the market may not be the best fit for your organization. Instead, it is highly recommended that you approach a good software company to either fully develop HRMS software from scratch based on your needs or make subtle changes in the available template to suit your organization’s requirements. When you customize HRMS software, look into-
HRMS software price
HRMS software solution is effective when it has all the important basic features and is user-friendly.
At Daddy’s Code, our efficient software developers have designed HRMS software that has all the best features and is easy to use.
Fully automated to provide an effortless user experience.
User-friendly and easy-to-use interface for convenience
Easy navigation to effortlessly allow access to its varied features
Fully scalable for future addition of features
Customizable as per the enterprise processes
Employee self-service module so that employees can view and fill in their goals, plans, and work completion
Real-time dashboard to effectively monitor and take quick decisions.
Contact us and ask for a free trial of our HRMS software. We customize the software as per your enterprise needs.
Is your e-commerce website not getting the desired visitors? Are you struggling with leads and conversions in spite of your product being good? Is the bounce rate high for your website?
Do you know that your e-commerce web design may be the culprit?
The quality of your web design helps to convert a visitor into a potential customer. If you are worried about the increasing bounce rates, have a relook at your website. Your website design may not be up to the mark.
Here, we list out 12 essential e-commerce website design strategies & tips for your online store.
1. Attractive High-Quality Images
Invest in high-quality, attractive images for your e-commerce website. A well-optimized image with high resolution attracts viewers immediately. You can also buy good-quality images online.
2. Good Content
Avoid too much descriptive content and lengthy sentences or paragraphs. Let it be simple and to-the-point. Use simple words that a layman would understand. Let it adequately convey the message.
3. Minimal Design
Keep your website design simple. The visitors, for sure, will not appreciate designs that are too complicated, no matter how creative it is. Stick to standard layouts and if you still want to stand out from the crowd, be creative with the images or videos.
4. Good Use Of Colors & Font Styles
Experimenting with colors and fonts is good as long as it gels with your website design. The website font has to be easily readable. It has to complement the background color. It should not strain the user’s eyes.
5. Use Of Whitespace
Whitespace increases readability. This negative space is for content prioritization and element positioning. Lack of whitespace makes your website look full and disorganized. It may result in a higher bounce rate.
6. Clear Navigation
The e-commerce website navigation has to help the visitor to go into the detailed pages as well as come out of it easily and fast. Ensure that the visitors find what they are looking for on your website without confusion.
Viewers prefer scrolling to clicks. It does not mean that you have a single-page e-commerce website design. But, avoid too many clicks that may distract the viewer. For instance, let all the details about a product be on a single page.
Videos are a useful and most-desired supplement to the content. Create videos that help users easily relate to the product. This will increase brand perception. If a video does not fit a functional purpose, omit it. Otherwise, it will slow down the loading speed of your website.
9. Animated Navigation
Animated navigations will help the e-commerce website to drive visitors through the conversion funnel. It guides the users to move to a detailed view.
10. Dominant Call-To-Actions (CTAs)
Your purpose to create an e-commerce website is to convert visitors to customers. CTAs come into the picture here. CTAs can be used for different user actions like sign-up for newsletters, buy, fill in name, emails, contact number and so on.
11. Responsive Website
A responsive e-commerce website provides a seamless mobile experience to users. With 80% of the internet search coming from mobile devices, its optimization cannot be ignored.
12. Website Optimization
An e-commerce website design can be optimized for conversions through some important techniques.
→ Induce keyword-related content on the website.
→ Write blogs and articles consistently for organic ranking
→ Headlines, URL slugs, meta descriptions, title tags- make all pages search engine optimized.
→ Work on backlinks and internal links.
→ Build a responsive website
→ Optimize images for website
→ Use the alt attribute for images
→ Speed up the pages
→ Add a sitemap to your website for easy crawling of bots
→ Add Schema markup to the HTML of your pages
→ Add social links & testimonials
On-page SEO is important for ranking in the search engine page results (SERPs).
A website is the first impression of your business for any visitor. Let your e-commerce website design do the talking. Here, we have listed the top 12 e-commerce website design strategies that will help you get visitors to your site. Take the services of a good e-commerce website development company so that your visitors convert to potential customers. Work on it and you are sure to get the desired results.
Include These 22 Important Features in Your Grocery Delivery App
Grocery shopping is no easy task. You wait in the queue. You miss shopping for a few items. Walking in the long aisle looking at the price of each item is time-consuming. Shopping for groceries is inconvenient and a waste of time too.
It is precisely these factors that people prefer to shop for groceries online. Grofers app, Amazon grocery app and the recent JioMart app have already set good examples. If you are interested in an online grocery store, this is the right time to go for it.
But sets apart a good online grocery app from the rest? Its features have to be user-friendly and unique. Let us have a look at the features that have to be incorporated into a good online grocery shopping app.
1. User Registration- User registration through varied means like email, mobile number and login through the already existing Google account is a must when designing a good online grocery app.
2. Profile Management- The users will have to fill in details like the primary address, secondary address, pincode, contact details, etc to enable easy home delivery of the ordered products. Also, the pincode helps the grocery delivery app to estimate the time needed for the product to be delivered. This displayed estimated delivery date helps customers to plan their purchase accordingly.
3. Sales and offers- The offers and discounts should be displayed in the form of sliding banners on the home page to entice customers to shop or at least click on it.
4. Search Products- The product search feature should be very powerful so as to enable easy search through filters and product sorting.
5. Search Suggestions- When the user starts typing their product query in the search box, a text box appears below with product search suggestions. This feature is an AI algorithm based on popular searches and the user search activity history.
6. Bulk purchases- This feature in the online grocery shopping app helps customers to order in bulk. But usually, an order limit is set so that the benefit is not misused by a few.
7. Schedule delivery time- The schedule delivery date feature is to select appropriate delivery time and date by the users as per their convenience.
8. Item listing- The users can keep on adding items to the cart. These listed items can be purchased or removed from the cart at the final checkout session just before the bill payment. The users are given an option to save the deleted items for a later purchase.
9. Shopping Cart- The shopping cart will include the added items. It will have options for the product quantity, its price, and the product link. The users can delete the product or save it for later purchase.
10. Checkout Process- The step-by-step checkout process will guide you until the final payment and thereby, the confirmation of your order. It will also give the user the option to cancel the checkout before the final payment. The address selection, special note and the billing address in case of multiple saved addresses are also required.
11. Cost calculator- This feature helps the users to track their expenses and make adjustments based on their budget before making the purchase.
12. Convenient payment gateway- The payment feature will integrate varied payment gateway plugins like mobile wallet, money card, net banking, cash-on-delivery, and so on.
13. Delivery status- Integrate the tracking option in the online grocery app. This will help users know the delivery status including the date and time.
14. Order Management- The order management in a grocery delivery app allows customers to cancel the order, track the order, submit a review of the product, reorder the same item, and view the order history.
15. Pincode Delivery- When the user types in the pincode, the estimated delivery date and the option of availability of cash-on-delivery are displayed. Alternately, the pincode can be displayed based on user location access.
16. Re-order grocery items- In the ordered item’s history, the user is shown the option of reordering previously purchased products. This saves them from having to search the item all over again.
17. Recommendations (Products for you)- Based on the user’s search history and preferences, the grocery shopping app suggests products or brands to the users.
18. Online chat- The chat feature in the on-demand grocery app helps users to have their queries resolved fast.
19. Push Notifications- This is to keep the users notified of the discounts, offers, new launches of products and so on.
20. Pickup Points- Through this option, users can pick up the ordered item from selected pick up points in their town at a time convenient to them.
21. Customer feedback- This feature allows customers to review and comment on the purchased items. It helps in better user-experiences. The businesses can use the feedback to strategize the product’s usefulness, its quality assurance, updates and other product launches.
22. Customer loyalty programs- Businesses can provide referral programs to customers and offer incentives in the form of coupon codes or product discounts.
The online grocery shopping app development is not something that can be attempted by everyone. It requires detail, perfection, and commitment. Get it done by a professional who has past experience in mobile app development. Do not compromise on quality for a lesser budget. It will result in a crappy app that will provide the worst user-experience.
Native Mobile App or a Hybrid Mobile App? Which is Better?
The biggest and unresolved question when it comes to developing a mobile app is-
Do we go for a native app or a hybrid mobile app?
Native apps are those which are written for specific platforms like Android or iOS. A native app written for Android will not run on iOS mobile. A hybrid mobile app has elements from web applications and is developed for a specific platform. It is a web app wrapped in a native container that loads the information on the page as the user navigates through it.
Let us discuss some points that will help you to decide if you have to go with a native mobile app or a hybrid mobile app-
1. User-experience including performance speed
If your mobile app is for your business, then a hybrid app or Android app will suffice.
But, if you are planning on a gaming mobile app that requires speed and intense animation, go with an Android mobile app or iOS mobile app as per your audience location. High-graphics oriented apps are best when designed as a native app for specific platforms like Android or iOS.
This may sound clichéd, but we all know that user experience can make or break the success of your mobile app. It makes no sense to design a hybrid mobile app just for the heck of it and then go about fixing your app because your users complain of a bad user interface or performance-related issues.
2. Time, resources and cost
One more aspect is the time factor. If you are ready to wait longer, go for a native app.
But, if you want your mobile app ASAP, a hybrid mobile app is the answer. With it, you have to maintain one code base and release it across multiple platforms. You will save on resources and thus the overall cost.
3. Use factor
Another aspect that you can consider is designing a hybrid mobile app first and releasing it in the market to see how much it succeeds. This is also called the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) development technique.
Based on your MVP, you get initial feedback from users and you can improvise on it.
A full feature-loaded native mobile app can be developed later if you feel that your app is getting adequate response from users and it has the potential to succeed in the market.
Even though the initial investment is high for a native mobile app, you stand to gain superior user-experience and functionality.
The mobile app development agency should make their clients aware of the benefits and limitations of both the hybrid app as well as the native app. An Android mobile app or an iOS mobile app should be recommended when strategies and the need for the app are strong and clear and the clients are willing to pay for it.
Native Mobile Apps- Android Mobile App- iOS Mobile App- Benefits & Limitations
It sounds clichéd, but we time and again stress the fact that the original is always better. The same is the case for mobile apps. When it comes to a native Android mobile app and an iOS mobile app, they are always better than hybrid mobile apps. You can read about the benefits and limitations of hybrid (cross-platform) mobile apps here.
Now, let us see the benefits of native mobile apps here.
The native apps use the device built-in features. Hence, they work fast.
The content, structure and visual elements are already stored in the mobile device for a native app. Hence, it is accessible offline too.
You get a good user-experience with a natural-flow feel to it.
Native apps have full control over the image orientation, size, and quality.
It is easy to discover in the App Store.
Native apps have full access to device hardware and software like location, camera, phone book, contacts, Bluetooth, GPS, etc.
They offer better security.
While we have discussed the benefits, let us get a glimpse of the disadvantages of native mobile apps.
Downloading of native apps takes slightly more time due to some additional steps for the users.
Costs of creating native apps are more because separate coding is required for Android and iOS. The maintenance costs are high too. Also, the codebase for each version has to be maintained and updated.
Native apps take up precious space of the mobile device storage.
The development of native apps takes more time.
Native apps require frequent upgrades. Moreover, any fixes or upgrades have to be submitted to the app store first which is time-consuming. After approval, the user needs to update the app to see the changes. Frequent updates may act as a deterrent and the user may simply uninstall the app.
A native mobile app is always preferable to a hybrid mobile app because of its superior user-experience and functionality. After all, our objective to create a mobile app is to enhance customer experience, isn’t it? If you want to design an Android mobile app or iOS mobile app, you can contact our expert mobile app developers.
How to get more genuine followers on social media like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok?
This question still haunts many of the small businesses and startups. No, you don’t need paid campaigns to get more followers. It is possible to get loyal followers on your social media accounts with simple strategies.
Here, we list some of the best social media strategies to gain genuine followers.
1. Identify the audience- The first step in your social media strategy is to identify your target audience. Identify the key factors like their age, gender, location, preference, job, interests, etc.
2. The right social media platform- It makes no sense to be active on Twitter if most of your target audience hangs on Instagram. Identify which of the social media platforms your audience prefers.
3. Preference of your target audience- Once you make a list of your audience’s social media platforms, understand the type of posts they prefer. Do they prefer informative, humorous, light, or serious stuff? Your future posts will be based on their likings and preferences.
4. Target audience- Do not go for quick hacks like acquiring paid followers through third-party tools. Keep your posts consistent, creative and engaging. You will gain natural followers over a period of time who will develop an affinity to your brand.
5. Research- The internet gives you many examples of enterprises that have succeeded in getting more followers through their successful social media campaigns. Follow their story and learn from their strategies.
6. Competitor analysis- Believe us, snooping on your competitor profiles helps you to get ideas. Collect as much as data possible about their follower preferences and the types of campaign creation.
7. Campaign objective and goals- Identify your campaign objective. Of course, it is to get more genuine followers. Also, consider promoting your new product or compelling them to visit your website for purchases. Once you have identified your objective, design your campaign to achieve this goal.
8. Strategies for each social media channel- You need to work on each channel individually and follow the best practices to ensure that you maximize your results. For instance, photos work best on Instagram while the video format is popular on TikTok and YouTube.
9. SMO- Your profile on social media platforms should be up to date. If you are using a business account, you can use additional features provided to list and sell your products online or at least generate inquiries. Posts should not be limited to feeds or timelines only. Take, for instance, Instagram. Make active use of tools provided like stories, feeds, highlights, hashtags, live videos, etc to reach the maximum audience.
10. Upload content- Be original, be creative. Post on trending topics. Understand your audience preferences before you post. Let the image quality be good. If your posts are boring and not of ‘agency’ quality, you will gradually start losing your followers.
11. Optimize posts- LinkedIn has the ‘alt image’ option for the image you have uploaded. Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok work on hashtags. Facebook provides location tagging, CTA buttons, tagging, links, etc that works to our advantage. Use appropriate tools on each social media channel to optimize your posts and increase visibility.
12. Uploading frequency- Consistency is the key when you want to increase your followers and keep them engaged. It cannot be that you post on one day and wait till you get good content to post the following week.
→ Facebook- Upload 2-3 daily posts
→ Instagram- 3-4 daily posts with 5 hashtags for each post. Let one of the hashtags be that of your brand.
→ Twitter- Upload at least one tweet daily. Use 5 hashtags for it.
13. Time for uploading- Use analytics of your previous posts to know the time and days when user engagement is the most on your social media account. Schedule the right time to post content.
14. Contests & challenges- Freebies and offers through contests and challenges attract followers. Design a campaign when you launch a new product and involve contests, innovative hashtags, and challenges to increase followers and awareness for the product.
15. Use social media tools- Tools like Twello and Hootsuite help you to manage multiple social media accounts. It simplifies your social media efforts and helps you to take a disciplined approach to schedule posts.
16. Video content- Videos on social media channels get the highest views. Live videos of a new product launch or videos of unboxing products, product features, product working & its usage, testimonials, events, conference, and interviews help in customer engagement.
17. Influencer marketing- Influencers help to get increased followers through brand awareness. Also, include micro-influencers who have around 10,000- 20,000 followers. These people have a better rate of customer engagement.
18. Share- Create easily shareable content on your social media accounts. Share your blogs, offers, and product link on every social media possible so that viewers get to know of your posts and products.
19. Customer engagement- Be active on your social media. Reply to viewer comments. Solve their queries and do not write in an aggressive tone when they post negative reviews.
20. Group & forums- Join groups related to your product or niche and actively answer questions there. Drop links to your blogs or website through these forums.
21. Paid campaigns- Paid campaigns are a great way to get initial traction. But before you go for it, optimize your profile, get a decent amount of followers and have a good amount of creative posts on your page.
22. Analyze results and work on it- Be it your paid campaign or posting content, always analyze the results. It gives a good insight into what type of content works. You can work on the results and tweak your campaign to increase your followers.
Work on these social media strategies to gain genuine followers. Be consistent. Love your followers. Understand them. They seek creative stuff that engages them. As long as you keep providing them interesting posts, they will not only follow your profile but also promote your brand. We have the best value-driven social media plans to help in increasing genuine followers who will stay with you forever.