Planning to start an MLM business? Great! This is a good business that has the least investment and highest profit.
There are so many benefits of incorporating MLM software in your business. If you want online growth as well as increased sales, get your MLM software designed from an efficient IT company.
With effective MLM software, you can cut down on your business management costs by at least about 50%. The MLM software provides value-addition by calculating referral income from the downline and sales income thus making income calculation easy and error-free.
With secure MLM software, the admin can control its access thus maintaining its data confidentiality. An MLM business has multi-level partners like stakeholders, associates, salespersons, etc. With MLM software, it is easy to limit accessibility as per the roles thus keeping the data safe and secure without any misuse.
With good MLM software, you automate most of your business processes. From tracking incomes to managing inventory, all are automatically taken care of. This helps companies for the effective utilization of their resources.
An MLM structure means that there is unlimited scope for growth. It is the same with the MLM software. This can be scaled as and when your business grows thus making the process simple and easy to manage. As the business grows from small scale to big scale, the data volume and processing can be accommodated by the MLM software.
MLM software can be designed to provide flexible solutions. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution. Even though the core remains the same, the software can be customized as per the business needs. Also, MLM software comes with various plugins and interfaces that help in easy integration with third-party tools.
The data forms the crux of any MLM business. There is a lot of data storage and processing to be done as and when the MLM structure grows. With MLM software, this data management becomes smooth and easy in addition to being error-free.
With MLMs selling products, the e-commerce mobile app or web app becomes easy to get connected with their agents and networks. With the e-store and the payment integration features, the feature-loaded app proves to be user-friendly to its customers.
If designed by an excellent software service provider, the MLM software can be easily updated to accommodate any changes in the future thus giving it scope to be in tandem with the latest technological advancements.
Using the right plugins and integration tools, the MLM software can be used to manage communication in the network so that coordination challenges are easily addressed. Also, with real-time data available 24*7, any decisions can be quickly communicated across the network.
With MLM software, businesses are assured of transparency in incomes and sales. The admin gets a true view of the downline sales in spite of it being accessible to the other stakeholders and managers.
With easy access to data and communication within the network, decision making becomes fast and seamless. The MLM software also helps businesses to make better strategies and have an edge over the competitors.
With an MLM app, safe and secure third-party payment integration is possible. This helps businesses to manage the financial transaction of the MLM members and easily calculate the downline income or the sale income.
Businesses have real-time data available on their hands with the MLM software. Any entries or sales are reflected in the software immediately thus helping managers to take quick decisions for the betterment of the company.
Recruitment forms the core of an MLM business growth. With MLM software, it is easy to recruit and register new candidates online. Also, training modules and certification for the recruits can be incorporated in MLM software effectively.
Awareness and branding are important for an MLM business to attain increased sales and growth. With the social sharing of the MLM website/mobile link outside the network, it is possible to attract increased visitors thus giving the MLM businesses a chance to convert them into potential customers.
Your MLM business success depends to a large extent on effective management. To make it simpler and easier, get the MLM software designed from experts. Even though income and sales calculation is an integral part of MLM software, other features in it that make it a complete package in itself.
Be wise when you invest in MLM software. Get it right in the beginning itself so that your business integration is smooth and seamless.
Are you planning to start an MLM business? If yes, come to us. We will help you design cost-effective MLM software that will help you succeed in your business.
Mobile apps are best to improve accessibility for businesses. Given the mobile trends, gaming apps are popular and downloaded the most followed by social media apps. If you are thinking of creating a business mobile app or a gaming app, a question that will pop in your mind is- how to earn money from phone? Of course, you will sell your products or services if it is an e-commerce mobile app or your business app. But, other than that, there are various methods to monetize your mobile app.
Have a look at this chart and you will know that the hours spent on social media apps, gaming, shopping, entertainment on the mobile have all increased manifold. It is the right time for you to invest in designing a mobile app and monetizing it. It may be a gaming app, e-commerce app or just an entertainment mobile app, you can earn money through it.
Let us see how to make money through a mobile app.
The users have to pay for mobile app downloads. This works when the mobile app has a strong value-proposition and is popular.
If you plan not to charge for downloads, do not worry. There are many other ways to earn money from mobile.
Embedded ads in your mobile app help in generating payments through clicks, display or installation. The ads can be imposed in your mobile app screens in different forms like banners, in-stream video or native ads.
The in-app purchase is popular in gaming apps. It may be in different forms like the purchase of ad-blocking, unlocking of additional features, digital currencies, points, and so on. Here, an important point is that the transactions are done by the app store. The owner gets a certain percentage as agreed upon.
This gels well with content apps like audio, video, and newspaper apps. Here, materials are to be provided continuously so that the users subscribe either for monthly or annual fees or as per the subscription model offers.
If your mobile app is having a steady business, consider contacting sponsors wherein you can try to fit something of their product or service inside your app through ads, information, or app design adaptation.
Here e-commerce giants like Amazon allow app owners to sell their products within the apps. It offers a merchandising tool that helps owners to list items on their apps and earn a profit from the sales encountered.
The collected user information and the analysis report can be sold to other companies who need it. The relevant data will fetch a good price depending on the demand.
How much money can be made through mobile apps depends on the strategy and the success of your mobile app. Even though most money is earned by gaming apps, there are many instances when successful business apps have even earned money through business strategies.
Yoga is a powerhouse that when practiced regularly keeps you fit and healthy. The western world is embracing Yoga like never before and if you are inclined to make this accessible to everyone, this is the opportune time for it. If you are a Yoga guru you have this wonderful opportunity of spreading a healthy way of life and also monetizing it. You can also partner with renowned Yoga gurus and together look for opportunities in this network.
If you are wondering why we are stressing on Yoga apps, we will let you know some mind-boggling search statistics about the Yoga meditation apps.
Let us now have a closer look at what the stats speak and why investing in a Yoga mediation app makes sense.
A Yoga app, when effectively designed, can attract millions of downloads provided you offer customers with exhaustive Yoga resources like videos, blogs, and expert Yoga guru guidance through live sessions.
Most of the Yoga apps will have a free registration process. The sign up is through email, mobile number or social logins like Google, Facebook. The bulk of the Android Yoga apps make money through in-app subscriptions and ads.
The subscription plans can be based on the type of Yoga, duration or experience level. The beginner Yoga, expert-level Yoga, advanced level Yoga helps viewers choose their plans. Then users can opt for monthly plans or pay an annual subscription fee. Also, you can offer a one-time plan that includes a mix of videos, music and access to live sessions. You can also offer the users personalized plans based on their goals. It is always advisable to provide greater flexibility in the subscription plans for your Yoga app success.
Under this, the Yoga gurus teach Yoga poses so that the subscribers can practice it properly. Personalized Yoga sessions include a combination of Yoga videos, online consultation through chats and videos and live sessions so that the teachers can guide their students to perform Yoga.
Live Yoga sessions from teachers or guest Yoga gurus help you get increased customer engagement. The 5-min Yoga apps or the 30-minute Yoga apps are gaining popularity since many have time constraints. A quick live-yoga session gives users the benefit of having performed Yoga in less time.
Some of the videos can be provided for free viewing to registered users. Give importance to create good quality videos so that its viewers are enticed to sign up for regular sessions. Many of the popular Yoga apps have more than 10,000+ videos for the users so that they never fall short of resources to practice. Also, depending upon the subscription plans, the users can download the videos and watch them at their will.
This feature is for those users that prefer only audio instruction while practicing Yoga. The audio will guide users to perfect their postures and breathing techniques while practicing Yoga. The guided Yoga app is gaining popularity and is preferred by beginners.
The Yoga apparel and Yoga mats are in-demand and you can earn a handsome profit by selling the Yoga accessories. Also, you can sell Yoga CDs and books through the stores. See to it that the payment gateway is easy and hassle-free. Also, add the shipment tracking feature for the ordered products.
People need to listen to some soulful music while doing Yoga. You can collaborate with musicians and provide music streaming feature in the app.
The blog section will be a mix of topics related to Yoga like healthy eating, benefits of Yoga, meditation etc. You can invite guest bloggers like doctors, health experts, nutritionists, mediation experts and other Yoga practitioners to increase user engagement.
This is basically for users to chat and share information. Also, it connects the teachers with users for expert guidance and suggestions.
The Yoga app will basically have an admin panel, user panel and teacher panel (if you have partnered with other Yoga gurus). Let us take a brief introduction to all these.
The user panel is what connects the user with the app. It allows the user to manage their profile and Yoga subscriptions including the Yoga store purchases.
Any user will be guided to the registration process to enroll in the subscription plans.
Once enrolled, they will have their personal dashboard wherein they can manage their profile.
It displays the plan purchased and its details like classes attended & remaining, Yoga teacher, and so on.
Yoga app profile also includes personal height, weight, and fitness details like Yoga time, calorie count, workout history as per the calendar dates and many such unique features.
Users can track their ordered items and view purchased history.
The teacher panel is for the individual Yoga teachers to manage their profile and sessions. If admin gives them the rights, they can even upload videos and blogs from their dashboard.
The teacher registers in the app and enters all the required details.
In profile management, a teacher will update their qualification and experience. The user ratings and reviews for the teacher will be displayed on their profile. Under the profile management, a teacher can schedule and keep track of their sessions. This will include a display of their daily/monthly sessions, canceling classes, substituting teachers, calendar management, upload videos, launch live videos and many other features. They can take up sessions based on their availability. Another important feature in their profile would be payment management.
The admin panel will be a detailed dashboard that lets them control and manage every aspect including the teacher panel and the user panel.
Let us see the admin panel features:
Reminders--> Give users the option to set reminders to adjust the posture, manage breaths, drink water or practice Yoga.
Customization--> Viewers can be given the option of picking Yoga sessions based on the focus of a body part, speed of Yoga, instructor, type of Yoga, and so on.
Push Notifications--> This helps you to update the viewers of any special live sessions, updated videos, music or new product launches.
Ratings & Reviews--> Ratings & reviews for subscription courses, teachers, and videos help users to select the right resources. Also, it helps the app owners to know what tweaking is required to make the app and the programs better.
Create Mix--> Users are given the option to select their sessions based on their needs, timings and speed.
If you are targeting the US market, an iOS Yoga app is necessary. The Android Yoga apps are not far behind as they target their customers through advertisements and other monetization strategies. You can also try with a cross-platform MVP to begin with and launch a native mobile app when you are completely satisfied with its functioning.
A Yoga app designed perfectly and having the right resourceful content and features in it is a great way to spread a positive way of healthy life and also earn from it through increased downloads. Do you intend to spread this positivity? Do you see the potential of earning income through it? Contact us today. We will design the best iOS Yoga app and Android Yoga app for you.
As clichéd as it may sound, but you cannot deny the fact that the content of your website is vital to the search engine ranking.
But how will customers come to you when there are millions of websites offering similar content?
It is simple, your content has to be first brought to the notice of the search engine bots or it has to be search optimized.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is like a window to the outside world. Without it, your website has no value.
Having an e-commerce website forms one aspect of online marketing. But reaching out to customers and the ways to do it forms the core of any content optimization initiative.
We have listed 25 important website content optimization techniques for better reach and ranking.
Content is indeed the king. Period. Let us see some content optimization techniques here.
1. User-Value Content
We cannot stress enough that you need to write what the customer wants. When you do that your customers will reward you in the form of shares and clicks. This will automatically rank you higher in the SERPs.
2. Keyword-induced content
Before you start writing, know what your viewers are searching through keyword research. Get all the related keywords that can be infused in your content so that it is a healthy combination of what the viewers need and targeted keywords.
3. Targeted Keywords
The best way to know better about the targeted keywords is by bidding on some keywords in Google Ads. This gives you a fair idea about the traffic driven to that keyword and also the other alternatives.
4. Long-tail Keywords (Deep content)
Intelligent machine analysis now understands deep content. So Google will definitely rank pages that include long-tail keywords or have actual content in it.
Lengthy content of about 1500-2000 words per page is still significant as per the Google ranking guideline. Articles that give valid answers to user queries attract more users and social shares.
6. Title & Meta tags
Write a small title that matches with what the users might be searching for. A keyword-induced title will also help you get better searches.
7. Recontenting blogs
Consistently update the old blogs of your website by adding the latest news. Take a few related short blogs and combine them into one.
Shares and links form an important content optimization technique to reach out to more customers and the way to go about it is written here.
8. Shares on social media platforms
Generate as many backlinks as possible to your website homepage. The best way to generate backlinks is to share it on various social media platforms.
9. Community involvement
Your content should have lasting value. You can provide it by encouraging forum discussions and conducting online surveys.
10. Retargeting Customers
Channelize customers who are curious about your product. Retargeting content to the potential customers who have had initial interest will give you leads and you earn them back.
11. Social Media Influencers
It is the age of social media influencers. Collaborate with influencers and get your product reviewed from them. Request them to be your guest blogger.
Better content will also earn you the much-desired backlinks from higher ranking websites thus helping your website position.
Visual content forms an integral part of content optimization and if you master its technique, you have better chances of ranking faster.
13. Appealing visual content
Create appealing content like images, memes, videos, animations related to trending topics. This will ensure that your content is searched more and stays at the top of the search pages list.
14. Alt tag on images
The search bots do not consider the text embedded in the images and visual content. So, always place a transcript of the visual content in the description column. The alt tag of your image also helps in content optimization.
15. Image Optimization
Optimize your image before uploading them on the website. Use compression tools to reduce the image file size but keep the quality intact. Use HD-quality images as much as possible.
16. Visual Link sharing
When users use links instead of embedded code of your visual content, it strengthens the chances of rankings.
There are some general content improvement techniques or fixes that count to help your website get noticed by the search engine bots.
17. Providing external & internal links
Improve the content by providing internal as well as external links. The links have to be redirected to the top-level pages.
18. Multiple language translations
Google rewards websites that have multiple language translation options. There are various tools and plugins available to translate the website content into different languages and optimize it.
19. Fast loading pages
Be sure to have a blog page that loads fast so that viewers stay on the page rather than moving back and forth the search pages.
20. SSL encryption
One simple but effective tip is to switch to https protocol. The SSL encryption will make your site secure.
21. Fixing broken links
Fix broken links to increase the chances of your website ranking better.
22. Customization tools
Include customization tools for your users to help streamline experiences and make your site more user-friendly. The search engines are surely going to reward your site for it.
Content analysis is the core to know if there is room for content optimization improvement and each website should pay utmost importance to it.
23. Analyze top-ranking pages
Always observe and learn from the top-ranking pages to know how they market a good trending content.
24. Competitor Analysis
Study the competitor website to know what users like or dislike in their products/services. This will give you insights to pitch your brand against your competitor.
25. Analyzing Bounce rates
Pay attention to the bounce rates. The more the users stay on a particular page, the more chances that it will get ranked higher.
Content optimization is a continuous process. To maintain the relevance of rankings, it is necessary that you work on it without stopping.
Go through the 25 important content optimization techniques listed here. Check all the above boxes as you work on it. Gradually, you will start seeing the results. If you cannot devote time to it, it is better that you hire the services of a digital marketing expert who will work on your website content and optimize it for increased reach.
Include These 22 Important Features in Your Grocery Delivery App
Grocery shopping is no easy task. You wait in the queue. You miss shopping for a few items. Walking in the long aisle looking at the price of each item is time-consuming. Shopping for groceries is inconvenient and a waste of time too.
It is precisely these factors that people prefer to shop for groceries online. Grofers app, Amazon grocery app and the recent JioMart app have already set good examples. If you are interested in an online grocery store, this is the right time to go for it.
But sets apart a good online grocery app from the rest? Its features have to be user-friendly and unique. Let us have a look at the features that have to be incorporated into a good online grocery shopping app.
1. User Registration- User registration through varied means like email, mobile number and login through the already existing Google account is a must when designing a good online grocery app.
2. Profile Management- The users will have to fill in details like the primary address, secondary address, pincode, contact details, etc to enable easy home delivery of the ordered products. Also, the pincode helps the grocery delivery app to estimate the time needed for the product to be delivered. This displayed estimated delivery date helps customers to plan their purchase accordingly.
3. Sales and offers- The offers and discounts should be displayed in the form of sliding banners on the home page to entice customers to shop or at least click on it.
4. Search Products- The product search feature should be very powerful so as to enable easy search through filters and product sorting.
5. Search Suggestions- When the user starts typing their product query in the search box, a text box appears below with product search suggestions. This feature is an AI algorithm based on popular searches and the user search activity history.
6. Bulk purchases- This feature in the online grocery shopping app helps customers to order in bulk. But usually, an order limit is set so that the benefit is not misused by a few.
7. Schedule delivery time- The schedule delivery date feature is to select appropriate delivery time and date by the users as per their convenience.
8. Item listing- The users can keep on adding items to the cart. These listed items can be purchased or removed from the cart at the final checkout session just before the bill payment. The users are given an option to save the deleted items for a later purchase.
9. Shopping Cart- The shopping cart will include the added items. It will have options for the product quantity, its price, and the product link. The users can delete the product or save it for later purchase.
10. Checkout Process- The step-by-step checkout process will guide you until the final payment and thereby, the confirmation of your order. It will also give the user the option to cancel the checkout before the final payment. The address selection, special note and the billing address in case of multiple saved addresses are also required.
11. Cost calculator- This feature helps the users to track their expenses and make adjustments based on their budget before making the purchase.
12. Convenient payment gateway- The payment feature will integrate varied payment gateway plugins like mobile wallet, money card, net banking, cash-on-delivery, and so on.
13. Delivery status- Integrate the tracking option in the online grocery app. This will help users know the delivery status including the date and time.
14. Order Management- The order management in a grocery delivery app allows customers to cancel the order, track the order, submit a review of the product, reorder the same item, and view the order history.
15. Pincode Delivery- When the user types in the pincode, the estimated delivery date and the option of availability of cash-on-delivery are displayed. Alternately, the pincode can be displayed based on user location access.
16. Re-order grocery items- In the ordered item’s history, the user is shown the option of reordering previously purchased products. This saves them from having to search the item all over again.
17. Recommendations (Products for you)- Based on the user’s search history and preferences, the grocery shopping app suggests products or brands to the users.
18. Online chat- The chat feature in the on-demand grocery app helps users to have their queries resolved fast.
19. Push Notifications- This is to keep the users notified of the discounts, offers, new launches of products and so on.
20. Pickup Points- Through this option, users can pick up the ordered item from selected pick up points in their town at a time convenient to them.
21. Customer feedback- This feature allows customers to review and comment on the purchased items. It helps in better user-experiences. The businesses can use the feedback to strategize the product’s usefulness, its quality assurance, updates and other product launches.
22. Customer loyalty programs- Businesses can provide referral programs to customers and offer incentives in the form of coupon codes or product discounts.
The online grocery shopping app development is not something that can be attempted by everyone. It requires detail, perfection, and commitment. Get it done by a professional who has past experience in mobile app development. Do not compromise on quality for a lesser budget. It will result in a crappy app that will provide the worst user-experience.
How to get more genuine followers on social media like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok?
This question still haunts many of the small businesses and startups. No, you don’t need paid campaigns to get more followers. It is possible to get loyal followers on your social media accounts with simple strategies.
Here, we list some of the best social media strategies to gain genuine followers.
1. Identify the audience- The first step in your social media strategy is to identify your target audience. Identify the key factors like their age, gender, location, preference, job, interests, etc.
2. The right social media platform- It makes no sense to be active on Twitter if most of your target audience hangs on Instagram. Identify which of the social media platforms your audience prefers.
3. Preference of your target audience- Once you make a list of your audience’s social media platforms, understand the type of posts they prefer. Do they prefer informative, humorous, light, or serious stuff? Your future posts will be based on their likings and preferences.
4. Target audience- Do not go for quick hacks like acquiring paid followers through third-party tools. Keep your posts consistent, creative and engaging. You will gain natural followers over a period of time who will develop an affinity to your brand.
5. Research- The internet gives you many examples of enterprises that have succeeded in getting more followers through their successful social media campaigns. Follow their story and learn from their strategies.
6. Competitor analysis- Believe us, snooping on your competitor profiles helps you to get ideas. Collect as much as data possible about their follower preferences and the types of campaign creation.
7. Campaign objective and goals- Identify your campaign objective. Of course, it is to get more genuine followers. Also, consider promoting your new product or compelling them to visit your website for purchases. Once you have identified your objective, design your campaign to achieve this goal.
8. Strategies for each social media channel- You need to work on each channel individually and follow the best practices to ensure that you maximize your results. For instance, photos work best on Instagram while the video format is popular on TikTok and YouTube.
9. SMO- Your profile on social media platforms should be up to date. If you are using a business account, you can use additional features provided to list and sell your products online or at least generate inquiries. Posts should not be limited to feeds or timelines only. Take, for instance, Instagram. Make active use of tools provided like stories, feeds, highlights, hashtags, live videos, etc to reach the maximum audience.
10. Upload content- Be original, be creative. Post on trending topics. Understand your audience preferences before you post. Let the image quality be good. If your posts are boring and not of ‘agency’ quality, you will gradually start losing your followers.
11. Optimize posts- LinkedIn has the ‘alt image’ option for the image you have uploaded. Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok work on hashtags. Facebook provides location tagging, CTA buttons, tagging, links, etc that works to our advantage. Use appropriate tools on each social media channel to optimize your posts and increase visibility.
12. Uploading frequency- Consistency is the key when you want to increase your followers and keep them engaged. It cannot be that you post on one day and wait till you get good content to post the following week.
→ Facebook- Upload 2-3 daily posts
→ Instagram- 3-4 daily posts with 5 hashtags for each post. Let one of the hashtags be that of your brand.
→ Twitter- Upload at least one tweet daily. Use 5 hashtags for it.
13. Time for uploading- Use analytics of your previous posts to know the time and days when user engagement is the most on your social media account. Schedule the right time to post content.
14. Contests & challenges- Freebies and offers through contests and challenges attract followers. Design a campaign when you launch a new product and involve contests, innovative hashtags, and challenges to increase followers and awareness for the product.
15. Use social media tools- Tools like Twello and Hootsuite help you to manage multiple social media accounts. It simplifies your social media efforts and helps you to take a disciplined approach to schedule posts.
16. Video content- Videos on social media channels get the highest views. Live videos of a new product launch or videos of unboxing products, product features, product working & its usage, testimonials, events, conference, and interviews help in customer engagement.
17. Influencer marketing- Influencers help to get increased followers through brand awareness. Also, include micro-influencers who have around 10,000- 20,000 followers. These people have a better rate of customer engagement.
18. Share- Create easily shareable content on your social media accounts. Share your blogs, offers, and product link on every social media possible so that viewers get to know of your posts and products.
19. Customer engagement- Be active on your social media. Reply to viewer comments. Solve their queries and do not write in an aggressive tone when they post negative reviews.
20. Group & forums- Join groups related to your product or niche and actively answer questions there. Drop links to your blogs or website through these forums.
21. Paid campaigns- Paid campaigns are a great way to get initial traction. But before you go for it, optimize your profile, get a decent amount of followers and have a good amount of creative posts on your page.
22. Analyze results and work on it- Be it your paid campaign or posting content, always analyze the results. It gives a good insight into what type of content works. You can work on the results and tweak your campaign to increase your followers.
Work on these social media strategies to gain genuine followers. Be consistent. Love your followers. Understand them. They seek creative stuff that engages them. As long as you keep providing them interesting posts, they will not only follow your profile but also promote your brand. We have the best value-driven social media plans to help in increasing genuine followers who will stay with you forever.