Google My Business profile optimization techniques are simple. You just need to allot less than an hour to complete it and make sure that you share posts on it just the way you do on your other social media accounts. By doing this, be sure that you are on the right track to rank higher in your local listings.
If you are talking about local SEO, registering your business on Google My Business is a must. After successful registration, Google My Business profile optimization is wherein you put your local SEO efforts to use.
Without much ado, let us leap into Google My Business profile optimization techniques.
After successful verification, Google My Business takes you to your dashboard. It is here that you define your business and get more people to visit it. And, of course, our Google My Business profile optimization techniques start here.
On the left side of your dashboard are the features of Google My Business like
You have the option to even create ads or add/manage locations. Let us see what relevance each one holds for local search optimization.
Here you fill in all the basic and necessary details of your business. This is the first and foremost thing that is visible to the customers. You have to fill in/edit details like-
1. The name of your business
2. Its category and sub-category
4. Service areas
5. Timings of service
6. Special hours if any
7. Contact details
8. Website address
9. Attributes (like special highlights, wheelchair accessible entrance, amenities, offerings, accepted payment modes, planning)
10. Description (750 characters in total, of which only the first 250 characters appear in the viewer’s page succeeded by ‘Read More’ link)
11. Opening date
Fill in all the details as it helps customers to know more accurately about your business. Apply and save the changes you have made.
Use your business-related keywords and search phrases in the description. The description can include a brief introduction to your business or any other important message that you want to convey.
You can also customize working hours for holidays or special events.
1. Anyone can suggest an edit to your business listing. So, you must fill in the right details rather than someone suggesting it for you.
2. Sometimes, it takes time (2-3 days) for Google to make the changes visible on the local listing.
Business listings with photos receive 35% more clicks and 42% more requests for driving directions to the business location.
The photos help the customers in locating your business. It also gives them an idea about your store, your team and the products or services. In the photo section, you have can upload photos regarding the-
1. Interior of your office or business location (upload the photos of interiors so that the customers know beforehand how your business looks. It is very useful for restaurants, coffee shops, library, clinics, studios, classes, service centers and so on.)
2. Exterior (this helps customers identify the building from the exterior as they approach it)
3. Products (the customers know and get a better understanding of the available products or services in your business)
4. Logo (this gives a distinct identity to your business)
5. Cover photo (Google does not guarantee you that this will be the first image displayed for your business, but add it to boost your local SEO)
6. Team (Add lively team photos either individual or group so that customers feel connected)
Depending on your business type you even get to upload photos of-
--> Common areas
--> Food & drink
--> Photos at work
The best standards in photos for Google My Business optimization are-
· JPG or PNG
· 720*720 pixels
· 10KB to 5MB
· As natural as possible (No use of excessive filters.)
You can also upload videos about your business and its offerings. A short video regarding the products and services you offer will help you stay ahead of your competitors. Remember, it is best when you get your video done from a professional. The video guidelines are-
· At least 30 seconds long
· 100 MB file size
· Good resolution of more than 720p
The problem with uploading videos is that it gets mixed with the photos. So, a video will not be placed at the first of the photo list. Nevertheless, product photos help customers in their purchasing decisions.
This photo section on the dashboard segregates photos uploaded by the owner and the customers. If you find that any of the customer-uploaded images are irrelevant or offensive, then you can remove them.
The ratings and reviews hold considerable importance in customer decisions. We all know that better reviews are good for any business. Encourage customers to review you on Google and leave feedback.
But, sometimes, businesses do get lesser ratings and bad reviews. You can always ask for one more chance from an unsatisfied customer. This will imply to the customer that you take the complaints seriously and work to resolve them.
The review section shows all the ratings and reviews. Reply to these reviews for better local search optimization and customer satisfaction improvement.
Moreover, replying to reviews helps in trust-building and influences other people to leave their reviews.
Google My Business now provides a shareable link for ratings and reviews that can be shared with your customers. This link directly takes them to the rating section to encourage them to leave feedback.
This new feature of Google My Business helps you to connect even more with your customers.
Posting at least 2-3 times a week helps you get more clicks and boosts your Google rankings. Google offers the option to share this post on other social media accounts directly or through a copy link option.
Let us see how we can optimize posts on Google My Business.
Offer- Write posts about the discount offers or limited-time deals on products or services. This allows you to set a start and end date for the promotion offer. You can also add coupon code, link to redeem the offer and terms & conditions.
Event- Just like other social media accounts that allow you to post events, Google My Business also allows you to create a post for the event.
1. Event Title
2. Start & End Date
3. Event Details
4. CTA button like Call Now, Buy, Sign Up, Order Online, Learn More, or Book
What’s New- Whenever your business launches a new product or service, make it known to people using the ‘What’s New’ post. Moreover, adding the Learn More button gives you the option to add a link so that viewers can be taken to your business website.
Product- You can keep posting about your products frequently. This is one way of getting potential customers.
1. Photo or Video
2. Product Name
3. Category (create a new category or add it to the existing ones)
4. Price (either a fixed price or a price range)
5. Product description
6. CTA like Order online, Buy, Learn More and Get Offer
One more advantageous feature is that Google My Business shows you the brief post insight. What can you get from your Google My Business post summary?
--> Views of the post
Each time you go to the posts section, Google provides a ‘new post views’ analysis and this pertains to the new views that your posts got that week.
Posts are important when it comes to boosting your rank on Google. Google always sends post reminders to your mailbox. So, take advantage of it and upload posts on GMB at the same frequency as you post it on other social media platforms.
The holy grail of SEO, insights or analytics provides you with all the data regarding how customers reach out to you through Google My Business. It gives you reports on-
1. How the customers searched for your business (through direct, discovery or brand)
2. The search queries used by customers to find your business (keywords typed and the number of users for that keyword)
3. If customers viewed it on the search results or map
4. Action taken by customers (visited website, requested for directions, called you)
5. Photo views
6. Competitor analysis for the photo quantity
Remember, these insights are very important for every business to know from where it gets its customers. It even helps them to tweak information to get more potential customers to either visit their website or business location.
Now, Google allows you to get messages from your customers directly on your mobile device. For this, you have to install Google My Business app on your cell phone. One installed, you can view messages directly and respond to them on the go.
Here, you can add your products and services. You need to first name the product collection and then add the products under the collection. You can create as many product collections as you want and add products under it. Take for instance you own a home décor shop.
1. Dining- Product collection
Wood Dining table- Product
Marble-top dining table-Product
2. Living room- Product collection
Sofa set- Product
You organize the products in this way. You can also break it down further depending on how broad your business is.
Another feature is showcasing your product collection as best sellers or fall/spring/summer/winter collection.
In each product, you write the product name, its photo (compulsory) and other additional details (not mandatory) like the product price and description. It allows for a 1000 character description. Try to add keyword-rich product descriptions. After you have filled in the additional details, you can place buttons like-
1. Order online
3. Learn more
4. Get offer
When you opt for any of these buttons, you will have to provide a link for your button. Take for instance, if you opt for Learn More, provide a link to this particular product page on your website.
It goes without saying that many of the businesses are service-based like online classes, beauty parlors, repair services and many more. Such businesses can take advantage of the Services section in their Google My Business profile. The services can be categorized into primary and subcategories inside it. For the sub-category, you can add the price of the service and a 300 character description. Try to include ranking keywords inside the description.
The Menu section is for those businesses that are into the food business or even for spa and salon services. You can list the item, its price and description.
For those of the small businesses who do not want to invest in a website or find it costly to get one done, Google My Business has a solution. It offers you to build a minimalistic website for free. It collates all the data that you have provided in your business account and automatically designs a website when you click on ‘Create a Website’. You can
1. Change themes (the theme is basic with changes allowed in font design and color)
2. Edit text
3. Add photos
4. Change language (In ‘Settings’)
Once you are satisfied with the basic website, you can hit on the ‘Publish’ button. This website address will show on your local Google search listing. Remember, Google My Business can show only one website listing. So if you already have your own website, then you have to choose which one needs to be listed.
If you have more local business and your website is in English, you can take advantage of Google My Business free website to create it in the local language. Take for instance your business caters more to the local French population. If you already have a website in English, then publish your Google My Business website in French. List it on the Google My Business page. This will help you connect with the local customers. And, if you feel that it is not helping you get more customers, then there is always the option to ‘Unpublish’ (Settings-> Unpublish) your Google My Business website.
If you need to add more people to manage your Google My Business account, it is possible through this section. Basically, you can add users as-
1. Owners- Owners have all the capabilities as the primary owner but remember, there can be only one primary business owner. Owners can add and remove users and manage everything on Google My Business account.
2. Managers- Managers can also do the same as the owners, but cannot add/remove users and remove the listing.
3. Site managers- They can edit some main business information like address, contact number, working hours. In addition, they can manage posts, respond to reviews and download insights.
To add more users, click on ‘Users’. At the top right corner of the opened page, you will find ‘Add User+’. Click on it. Now, you can enter the email address or name of the user you want to add. Next, select the user’s role (owner, manager, site manager). The user will receive an email and when he clicks on the accept button in the email body, he will be added to your Users list. Google My Business also has provisions for canceling the user request or removing any added user.
Taking advantage of Google My Business for online businesses is easy. Once you complete your GMB profile optimization what remains is consistent post & photo uploading and review management.
Have you optimized your profile on Google My Business? If you want expert help, contact a good digital marketing agency that will help you set up the best profile so that your business comes on the top of the search engine’s rank page.
Google My Business is an online directory. To understand its importance, let us take you back to the good old days of the humble telephone.
Remember your telephone directory or the yellow pages that were your utmost means of local search guide. You wanted the services of an AC repair technician; you frantically paced through the telephone directory for one.
Times have changed, but our necessities remain the same. Of course, you have mobile devices to store important numbers.
But, your local search in the telephone directory has been effectively replaced with the Google search.
“Restaurants near me”
“AC repair near me”
“Playgroup near me”
Google has an answer to anything and everything. So, if your business is to get listed on the Google local search results, registering it in Google My Business is the answer.
Here, we present to you some facts about local searches on Google:-
1. 88% of the consumers, who have searched for a local business, take action within the next 24 hours. They either call or follow it up with a business visit.
2. 46% of Google searches are for local business information.
3. 97% of people rely on searches for local business information.
4. 92% of the people will opt for results on the first page of the results.
5. Local search is 300% more effective than social media searches.
6. 70% of the customers search for the location on the map before visiting the store.
All of these statistics show that local searches are very important.
But the sad fact remains that more than 55% of the local stores never bother to list their services on Google. And even more surprising is that many just register their business on Google with minimum details and leave it as it is.
Folks, know that Google My Business is FREE. Registering your business on Google My Business is easy. Optimizing the profile and leveraging it to your advantage is even easier.
Do not believe it? We will decipher the optimizing techniques step-by-step in the next article so that by the end of it you will have a completed profile in Google My Business.
So, we are doing a two-part series article. This first article is on the process of registration and verification on Google My Business. The next article will cover Google My Business profile optimization techniques.
Let us get started with the registration and verification processes right away.
Let us start with Google My Business registration first.
The foremost criterion is to have your Google account. Create one, if you are not using Google services. You will have a lot of benefits with your Google account with access to Gmail, Google Drive, Google Photos, Contacts and much more.
Open Google My Business page. You will find a Sign-In button on the top right corner of the page. Click on it and sign in using your Google account.
Now, the official registration of your business with Google starts. You have to enter the following details:
1. Name of your business
2. Business address (Be precise because you will receive a Google My Business verification PIN by post on this address)
3. Business location on Google Maps (If you do not want to enter your business address, you can list your service areas and click “I deliver goods and services to my customers”. You have the option of hiding the address and displaying only the delivery area.)
4. Search and click on the business category (Be cautious while selecting because this will be your business identity for Google to display your listing for the search query result. You can add more specific categories later)
5. Contact number
6. Website URL (optional). In case you do not have any business website, you have the option of creating a free one here)
The last part of the registration process is verification. Usually, it is by the ‘postcard by mail method’. Here, you have to fill your contact name and cross-check if the address is right. Click on the ‘Mail’ button. You will receive your verification PIN by post on your business address within a week. Do not change any of the entered details until you receive your post. This could delay the process.
Very rarely, you may get the option of verification by phone or email. If you are the lucky one, do not hesitate to click on it because your verification code reaches you instantly.
Once you have the verification code in hand (by post), log in to Google My Business. Click on ‘Verify Now’ button. Enter the five-digit PIN and click on ‘Submit’.
Note: In case of multiple locations, select the location you want to verify and then submit the PIN.
Yes, now you have successfully registered your business on Google My Business.
Congratulations, with the registration and verification you have successfully created your listing on Google My Business. A Google Maps location is either generated or an existing one is synchronized with the Google Search for easy search and access.
Next, comes the profile optimization part. This will be described in the second article. Remember to read the article on Google My Business profile optimization if you want your business to rank in the Google local search results.
Google My Business is a great way to stay connected with your local customers and boost your local SEO. With social media accounts under the scanner for data privacy issues, it makes sense to stay in touch with the local people through local listings.
A must for small businesses, Google My Business is free and cost-effective. Have you registered your business in Google My Business? If you want help to register your business on Google, consult an expert to do so. Get the right start and see how you can increase your reach.
A comprehensive HRMS software must have important modules incorporated in it so that human resource management becomes an easy and hassle-free process. Let us go in detail about the various modules and their features.
The recruitment module unburdens the task of HR by automating and managing the recruitment and staffing operations of the enterprise. Tasks like interviewing, scheduling, and tracking can be done easily in a hassle-free way. This includes the following features-
Create and post hiring advertisements on different job boards
Manage and sort resumes
Application tracking system
Easy data entry management
Managing candidate information helps the enterprise to create a talent database and use it when a future vacancy arises.
Employee induction showcases your enterprise culture and you need it to be perfect so that the new employees feel at ease during the initial days at the organization.
The joining module includes the onboarding process so that both the new employee and the staff are familiarized with each other. This feature includes-
Preparation for the candidate inclusion
Employee login and access to the HRMS software
Important details are delivered to the new employee
Digital cross-department introduction
Maintain complete lifecycle of the employee
The leave management module helps to manage leaves of employees so that any confusion is erased and transparency is maintained.
This includes a leave request application and its approval, including the status of leave application. This module is customized as per the company leave policy. The request and approval systems are streamlined. Only the outcome is incorporated in the team calendar of the dashboard. Some of the features are-
Allocation, booking, approval, tracking, and monitoring the absence of employees.
Information on leave balance and time-off
Sorting of leave types as predefined by the company leave policy
Online leave and time-off application and grant status
Automatic calculation of leave balance
Tracking leave history
Attendance Module facilitates the accurate calculation of working hours thus enabling better timekeeping. With this, timesheet errors are negated and payroll computation becomes easy.
Instant integration of digital attendance readers
Time clock management
Late coming fines, early go policy, extra time bonus.
Information links to payroll and accounting software
Define and manage break rules
Accessible through cellphone
This performance appraisal module contains tools to manage peer, subordinate, customer, manager appraisals and self-appraisals. The manager can amend open appraisals and add new ones. He can view an employee’s appraisal history. He can track and analyze the performance of the team. This module automates the appraisal process and tracks the target completion. The features of this module are-
Performance feedback from all stakeholders
Scheduling of appraisal meetings
Review and feedback management
Individual employee review system
Insight and analysis of employee competence
Setting and managing goals
This module facilitates prioritizing tasks for effective work management of projects. Task sheets can be created, tracked and analyzed. Managers allot day-to-day or timeline tasks to employees. The module will show the status of the task.
Project or board creation as per the task
Configure tasks at different stages
Include employees and timesheet
Manage task allocation
Record task details with time
Analyze the task sheet
Ticket management involves solving customer grievances using advanced reporting functionalities and cross-functional collaboration to create personalized user-experiences. This module follows a step-by-step procedure to resolve the customer query.
Complete ticket tracking management
View request details and history
Advanced search features
Identify and delete unused & outdated queries in bulk.
Employee resignation and termination module makes the employee exit process easy and simple. The notice period details will also be included. The off-boarding process of an employee is made systematic through this module. The concerned higher authorities have the right to approve or reject the submitted resignation request.
Resignation submission and approval
Automatic calculation of employee notice periods
No-dues certificate approval from the required departments
The payroll management solution provides for quick and accurate processing of employee salary registers. It is about processing all the financial records of salaries for an employee. Apart from salary details, the payroll management module will include features to manage-
Claim & reimbursement
Loan & advanced salary
Income tax deduction & compliance
Find information regarding statutory reports like PF, professional tax, Form 16B, ESIC, and more.
This includes details about the hierarchy structure of the company including the reporting lines. This module helps you to set up a primary reporting hierarchy in your enterprise that reflects the reporting lines.
Maintain and manage the team hierarchy and reporting lines
Find employees who report to a particular manager
Database management is all about organizing and managing employee information. The database contains employee details, documents, and reports. This management control is given to a selected few.
Maintain and track employee details in a central database
Saves storage space by minimizing duplicate entries and redundancies.
For organizations that work on the shift system, the employee rotation management feature helps in assigning and managing employee rosters for shifts. This module is for better utilization of the workforce and thus to manage manpower and costs efficiently.
Detailed roster plan with employee list
Manage work time, area of work, pay as per shifts, time of shift.
Forecasting of employee requirements
Assigning shifts and allocating employees to each shift
A learning management module improves productivity by identifying and providing relevant training. This module produces training plans for the employees including the managers. The individual training plans whether in-office or with third parties is managed through this module.
Setting up training schedules like participants, trainers, training plans, timesheets, and calendars.
Integration with performance management module
Manage courses and topics for training
HRMS software is meant to fully automate HR tasks. So do not settle for less when you plan to purchase it. Get a comprehensive HRMS software designed from a good software company so that the returns are worth the money invested in it.
Native Mobile Apps- Android Mobile App- iOS Mobile App- Benefits & Limitations
It sounds clichéd, but we time and again stress the fact that the original is always better. The same is the case for mobile apps. When it comes to a native Android mobile app and an iOS mobile app, they are always better than hybrid mobile apps. You can read about the benefits and limitations of hybrid (cross-platform) mobile apps here.
Now, let us see the benefits of native mobile apps here.
The native apps use the device built-in features. Hence, they work fast.
The content, structure and visual elements are already stored in the mobile device for a native app. Hence, it is accessible offline too.
You get a good user-experience with a natural-flow feel to it.
Native apps have full control over the image orientation, size, and quality.
It is easy to discover in the App Store.
Native apps have full access to device hardware and software like location, camera, phone book, contacts, Bluetooth, GPS, etc.
They offer better security.
While we have discussed the benefits, let us get a glimpse of the disadvantages of native mobile apps.
Downloading of native apps takes slightly more time due to some additional steps for the users.
Costs of creating native apps are more because separate coding is required for Android and iOS. The maintenance costs are high too. Also, the codebase for each version has to be maintained and updated.
Native apps take up precious space of the mobile device storage.
The development of native apps takes more time.
Native apps require frequent upgrades. Moreover, any fixes or upgrades have to be submitted to the app store first which is time-consuming. After approval, the user needs to update the app to see the changes. Frequent updates may act as a deterrent and the user may simply uninstall the app.
A native mobile app is always preferable to a hybrid mobile app because of its superior user-experience and functionality. After all, our objective to create a mobile app is to enhance customer experience, isn’t it? If you want to design an Android mobile app or iOS mobile app, you can contact our expert mobile app developers.
What do you prefer, a native mobile app or a hybrid mobile app?
How to get more genuine followers on social media like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok?
This question still haunts many of the small businesses and startups. No, you don’t need paid campaigns to get more followers. It is possible to get loyal followers on your social media accounts with simple strategies.
Here, we list some of the best social media strategies to gain genuine followers.
1. Identify Audience- The first step in your social media strategy is to identify your target audience. Identify the key factors like their age, gender, location, preference, job, interests, etc.
2. The Right Social Media Platform- It makes no sense to be active on Twitter if most of your target audience hangs on Instagram. Identify which of the social media platforms your audience prefers.
3. Preference of your target audience- Once you make a list of your audience’s social media platforms, understand the type of posts they prefer. Do they prefer informative, humorous, light, or serious stuff? Your future posts will be based on their likings and preferences.
4. Target audience- Do not go for quick hacks like acquiring paid followers through third-party tools. Keep your posts consistent, creative and engaging. You will gain natural followers over a period of time who will develop an affinity to your brand.
5. Research- The internet gives you many examples of enterprises that have succeeded in getting more followers through their successful social media campaigns. Follow their story and learn from their strategies.
6. Competitor Analysis- Believe us, snooping on your competitor profiles helps you to get ideas. Collect as much as data possible about their follower preferences and the types of campaign creation.
7. Campaign Objective and Goals- Identify your campaign objective. Of course, it is to get more genuine followers. Also, consider promoting your new product or compelling them to visit your website for purchases. Once you have identified your objective, design your campaign to achieve this goal.
8. Strategies for each social media channel- You need to work on each channel individually and follow the best practices to ensure that you maximize your results. For instance, photos work best on Instagram while the video format is popular on TikTok and YouTube.
9. SMO- Your profile on social media platforms should be up to date. If you are using a business account, you can use additional features provided to list and sell your products online or at least generate inquiries. Posts should not be limited to feeds or timelines only. Take, for instance, Instagram. Make active use of tools provided like stories, feeds, highlights, hashtags, live videos, etc to reach the maximum audience.
10. Upload Content- Be original, be creative. Post on trending topics. Understand your audience preferences before you post. Let the image quality be good. If your posts are boring and not of ‘agency’ quality, you will gradually start losing your followers.
11. Optimize Posts- LinkedIn has the ‘alt image’ option for the image you have uploaded. Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok work on hashtags. Facebook provides location tagging, CTA buttons, tagging, links, etc that works to our advantage. Use appropriate tools on each social media channel to optimize your posts and increase visibility.
12. Uploading Frequency- Consistency is the key when you want to increase your followers and keep them engaged. It cannot be that you post on one day and wait till you get good content to post the following week.
→ Facebook- Upload 2-3 daily posts
→ Instagram- 3-4 daily posts with 5 hashtags for each post. Let one of the hashtags be that of your brand.
→ Twitter- Upload at least one tweet daily. Use 5 hashtags for it.
13. Time for uploading- Use analytics of your previous posts to know the time and days when user engagement is the most on your social media account. Schedule the right time to post content.
14. Contests & challenges- Freebies and offers through contests and challenges attract followers. Design a campaign when you launch a new product and involve contests, innovative hashtags, and challenges to increase followers and awareness for the product.
15. Use social media tools- Tools like Twello and Hootsuite help you to manage multiple social media accounts. It simplifies your social media efforts and helps you to take a disciplined approach to schedule posts.
16. Video Content- Videos on social media channels get the highest views. Live videos of a new product launch or videos of unboxing products, product features, product working & its usage, testimonials, events, conference, and interviews help in customer engagement.
17. Influencer marketing- Influencers help to get increased followers through brand awareness. Also, include micro-influencers who have around 10,000- 20,000 followers. These people have a better rate of customer engagement.
18. Share- Create easily shareable content on your social media accounts. Share your blogs, offers, and product link on every social media possible so that viewers get to know of your posts and products.
19. Customer engagement- Be active on your social media. Reply to viewer comments. Solve their queries and do not write in an aggressive tone when they post negative reviews.
20. Group & Forums- Join groups related to your product or niche and actively answer questions there. Drop links to your blogs or website through these forums.
21. Paid campaigns- Paid campaigns are a great way to get initial traction. But before you go for it, optimize your profile, get a decent amount of followers and have a good amount of creative posts on your page.
22. Analyze results and work on it- Be it your paid campaign or posting content, always analyze the results. It gives a good insight into what type of content works. You can work on the results and tweak your campaign to increase your followers.
Work on these social media strategies to gain genuine followers. Be consistent. Love your followers. Understand them. They seek creative stuff that engages them. As long as you keep providing them interesting posts, they will not only follow your profile but also promote your brand. We have the best value-driven social media plans to help in increasing genuine followers who will stay with you forever.
The biggest and unresolved question when it comes to developing a mobile app is- Do we go for a native app or a hybrid mobile app?
Native apps are those which are written for specific platforms like Android or iOS. A native app written for Android will not run on iOS mobile. A hybrid mobile app has elements from web applications and is developed for a specific platform. It is a web app wrapped in a native container that loads the information on the page as the user navigates through it.
Let us discuss some points that will help you to decide if you have to go with a native mobile app or a hybrid mobile app-
If your mobile app is for your business, then a hybrid app or Android app will suffice.
But, if you are planning on a gaming mobile app that requires speed and intense animation, go with an Android mobile app or iOS mobile app as per your audience location. High-graphics oriented apps are best when designed as a native app for specific platforms like Android or iOS.
This may sound clichéd, but we all know that user experience can make or break the success of your mobile app. It makes no sense to design a hybrid mobile app just for the heck of it and then go about fixing your app because your users complain of a bad user interface or performance-related issues.
One more aspect is the time factor. If you are ready to wait longer, go for a native app.
But, if you want your mobile app ASAP, a hybrid mobile app is the answer. With it, you have to maintain one code base and release it across multiple platforms. You will save on resources and thus the overall cost.
Another aspect that you can consider is designing a hybrid mobile app first and releasing it in the market to see how much it succeeds. This is also called the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) development technique.
Based on your MVP, you get initial feedback from users and you can improvise on it.
A full feature-loaded native mobile app can be developed later if you feel that your app is getting adequate response from users and it has the potential to succeed in the market.
Even though the initial investment is high for a native mobile app, you stand to gain superior user-experience and functionality.
Mobile App development agencies should make their clients aware of the benefits and limitations of both the hybrid app as well as the native app. An Android mobile app or an iOS mobile app should be recommended when strategies and the need for the app are strong and clear and the clients are willing to pay for it.