Today’s business world is all about delivering projects/services on time. Managing projects with limited resources, time and money may seem like a pain if not properly managed. Here is where you need tools to manage projects through efficient resource management software.
Why do you need resource management software?
A company’s success lies in balancing capacity and demand. Resource management software helps enterprises streamline resources and eliminate waste time.
7 Benefits Of Resource Management Software
Project managers need to identify resource capability and capacity for project allocation and completion. Resource management software will help them identify and allocate the workforce as per the project requirement and time.
A resource management software helps employees to record their work time for the projects correctly. This also helps enterprises to process the payroll data depending on the human costs accounted for.
3. Reduced Costs-
An automated resource management software helps in reducing administration costs and errors.
4. Better Team Management-
The project managers get to know where their projects are stuck and for what reason thus helping them to manage their team and coordinate the processes between the team members.
5. Increased Control-
With resource management software, the enterprise gains increased control over the sharing and allocation of the workforce on various projects. Enterprises get increased visibility and control over the processes.
6. Workforce Management Analysis-
The firms can assess the records and data from the resource management software to know where their workforce lacks skills thus helping in better hiring and time utilization.
7. Streamline Processes-
With better resource management, enterprises gain to make profits by identifying the shortcomings, reducing the operational costs and work to increase their profit margins.
Daddy's Code has developed a Resource Manager software that helps enterprises for better workforce and project management. Counted as the best of the tools to manage projects, our Resource Manager has unique features in it that help in perfect project scheduling thus increasing the profit margin.
Features of DC Resource Manager:
- Easy Interface: User-friendly Dashboard both for the admin and individual users.
- Smart Resource Scheduler: Individual project detail feed like start/end date, timeline, budget allocation, documentation, testing result, status, resources allocated, modules, etc.
- Individual-Resource Dashboard: Personal user dashboards for login and individual work tracking that lists projects based on module, task, timeline, task status, priority, action.
- Powerful Search and Sorting Filter: The resource management software contains filters to search based on the project, module, task, status, date or user. Thus one can search for details based on a particular project, user, module, date or status.
- Comprehensive Admin Dashboard: The admin dashboard will have access to project addition & modification, resource allotment and list out the hours taken to complete projects, their status so that action can be taken accordingly.
Tools to manage projects are a must for any organization. It is a boon to enterprises to help them gain profits in the long run. Now that you know the 7 benefits of resource management software and the features of our Resource Manager, why don’t you give it a try?